Production process on aluminum wheel for commercial vehicle
01. Melting· A process of melting a lump of aluminum alloy by using a metal melting furnace
02. Forging· A process of making a forging material by putting melt aluminum material on an open mold and pressing with 3,000-ton press machine.
03. Hub Hole Cutting· A process where the wheel’s central part is removed for smooth post-processing work as the wheel’s central part where axle hub’s wheel guide is inserted is
unnecessary in forging material.
04. Heat Treatment· A process where T6 heat treatment is carried out to have strength suitable for mounted and used on the vehicle.
05. Machining· A precision processing where the size and surface gloss are determined based on specification for mounting wheel on the vehicle.
06. Air Leak Test· A test for checking air leakage in a wheel
07. X-Ray Inspection· A process where X-ray is applied on the product to check foreign substances or defects such as pore inside product.
08. Surface Treatment· A process for cleaning the wheel after processing and coating the wheel for delaying surface corrosion
09. Final Inspection· Visual Inspection on Product before Packing